Rethink the price of your ‘expensive’ auto repair in Tyler, TX.
WE WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY. You are probably in a conundrum right now with your car. You’ve just found out that you need a relatively complex repair on your engine. Now you have to decide – do you go to your dealer for the repair or try to find an independent auto repair shop to fix your car?
It’s been most people's experience that the dealer will charge more for your repair than an independent mechanic, but many trust the dealer because of their specific knowledge of your vehicle’s inner workings.
At Anderson Automotive, we have seen all sorts of vehicles come through our auto shop. We know how to repair many different types of vehicles – large or small, foreign or American made. Come by our auto shop today and see how we can help you with your auto repair in Tyler, Texas.
At Anderson Automotive in Tyler, TX, you get EXPERT TECHNICIANS, QUALITY CARE. The experienced technicians at Anderson Automotive can handle any of your auto repair needs, including but not limited to:
• Transmission repair
• Brake repair/replacement
• Engine repair
• A/C repair
Keep Your Car Alive and Thriving in Tyler, TX
TUNE-UPS, DIAGNOSTICS AND OIL CHANGES AT ANDERSON AUTOMOTIVE. Routine maintenance on your vehicle is crucial. You don’t want to drive it into the ground in just a few years and then have to resort to constant repairs and other fixes. Treat your car right throughout its life with tune-ups, oil changes and other routine maintenance.
The mechanics at Anderson Automotivee can help you with those general maintenance requirements for your car. Your vehicle is in the right hands with our experienced ASE certified mechanics. Call Anderson Automotivewe specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are full service repair facilities utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications.
The “Check-This” Checklist for Car Maintenance
• Check your fluid levels
• Check your oil and change it often
• Check your tires and tire alignment
• Check your filters (cabin and engine)
• Check your vehicle more often than required by state inspections
If you’re not familiar with how to check these elements of your car, just stop by Anderson Automotive. We can do these routine checks for you when you get an oil change. If you have any questions about the importance of any maintenance service, our expert mechanics can explain it to you.
JASPER ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS
1. PROVEN, Industry leader since 1942 with engines and transmissions throughout the USA. Pioneering 75 years of leadership in the automotive remanufacturing industry.
2. QUALITY, JASPER remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. TESTED, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble free performance and peace of mind for the automotive customer who depends on it.
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY